Ping Machine by Thunder for Brains allows you to notify search engines and third-party sites that you have new or updated blog posts, webpages, and more. You can download the latest version with the link below.
If you like this software I ask you to share it or like it on Facebook. Thanks.
You can download the Ping Machine manual by right clicking the link below and pressing “Save As” to save it to your computer:
Using Ping Machine
2 . Your Urls – Here you can view your urls/site/blogs that you loaded into Ping Machine
3. Load Pings – Here you simply press the “!” button to load your ping file. Your ping file is a simple text file with a ping urls of your choice, one per line. The example below shows how your ping file should look if you were to open it up.
4. Load Your Urls – Here you can load your Url File, which are sites or blogs that you want ping. Just click the “!” button to load your Url File. Your Url file is a simple text document with your sites or blogs that you want to ping, one per line. The example below shows how your URL File looks if you open it up.
5. Pause Between Urls – Here you can tell Ping Machine how long to pause (in minutes) before pinging the next site or blog in your Url File.
6. Wait Till Pinging Again – Here you can tell Ping Machine how long you want to wait (in minutes) till it pings all your sites and blogs in your Url File. Since most of my blogs are updated every 24 hours I set this setting to 1440 minutes. This will make it wait 24 hours till it pings all my sites or blogs again.
7. Url Status – Here you can see the status of pinging for the URL that Ping Machine is on.
8. Overall Status – Here you can view your current overall progress of pinging to all your URLs.
9. Ping Button – When you have loaded and configured all your settings in Ping Machine simply click the Ping button to start pinging.
Running Ping Machine in the Background
Because it takes a while to ping you may want to hide Ping Machine in the background as it does it works. To toggle between hiding and showing Ping Machine simply double click the Ping Machine Icon in your Tray (near your windows clock) to hide and show Ping Machine.